Reminder – the Spring 2015 semester schedule is available today to view and search online! Visit the search site and find your classes! (Classes are subject to change.)
Contact an advisor for assistance with planning your schedule or if you have questions about your degree options.
Think Spring? But Fall is just starting! The UAS Spring 2015 class schedule will be available to view online Monday, October 27. Whether you are already enrolled in a program, taking classes or thinking about getting started our UAS Sitka advisors are here to help you plan your Spring semester!
Online and in-person academic advising is available to UAS Sitka students. Below is a list of services and hours. It is highly recommended you call or email to schedule an advising appointment.
Student Success advisors can assist you with:
- Discussing your educational goals and career plans
- Exploring your options in choosing an onsite or online degree program
- Developing a plan of study
- Selecting, scheduling and registering for classes
- Assisting with transition into college
- Connecting you to other resources
- Reviewing your academic progress or financial aid status
- Working through class, instructor or study concerns during the semester
- Troubleshooting issues or processing petitions
- Navigating university requirements and policies
- Following the Next Steps Checklist for Entering a Program
General Student Success Center Open Hours:
- Monday and Wednesday: 8 am – 7 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: 8 am – 8 pm
- Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 2 pm
- Sunday: Closed
Hours may change, so please visit the website for current information. Feel free to email the staff to schedule an advising appointment. Or call toll-free: 1-800-478-6653 ext 7717.
Image: ©iStockphoto.com/Jobalou and Creative Market