Here are 10 Tips to Help You Pass Online College by Lori Greenberg at Classes and Careers. Read the short article for more information on each tip!
- Accept that online doesn’t mean faster
- Practice good time management*
- Pay attention to course requirements and scheduling
- Pay attention to body mechanics
- Know your distractions*
- Engage with other students and create interaction
- Notes are not just for classrooms*
- Manage your space, but not the way you think
- Be tech savvy*
- Keep Your Eyes on the Prize
*Remember, we have short tutorials to help you be more successful in your online classes: time management, how to study, note taking, email etiquette, and more!
Are you signed up for summer semester? Don’t forget about the many tutorials designed to help you be more successful in your classes! We currently have the following short tutorials available:
- Time Management
- Test Taking Tips
- Basic Grammar
- Email Etiquette
- How to Study
- Note Taking
- How to Write a Basic Essay
You can view the tutorials on your computer or iPad. Be sure to check them out!
Check out these 10 tips on How to Get Things Done from Creative Market Blog. They just may help you increase your productivity and get things done faster!
- Free yourself from distractions
- Practice “Timeboxing”
- Prevent information overload
- Take care of your mind and body
- Utilize digital tools
- Use tactile tools
- Assign a value to different tasks
- Follow the S.M.A.R.T. method
- Celebrate your accomplishments
- Ask for help
Head on over to the Creative Market Blog to explore these tips in detail. And don’t forget to view our tutorial on Time Management!
Check out these helpful tips from Lotus Group: Helping College Students Finish Strong – Getting Ready for Final Projects and Exams.
And don’t forget to take a look at our short tutorials on Plagiarism, How to Write a Basic Essay, Basic Grammar, How to Study, Test Taking Tips and Time Management!
This tutorial presents ways to plan and maximize the use of your time. To help you increase your productivity and efficiency, this short tutorial Continue reading